Here's the rundown of the 3 year Warranty Terms and Conditions, sold with all of our new PC builds, unless otherwise state.
Red10Spec Computing Services Warranty
Warranty periods and warranty services are intended as a guide only and variations may occur.
The warranty period applies from the date of purchase by the first customer and is non-transferable thereafter.
WHAT DOES THE RED10 COMPUTING SERVICES WARRANTY COVER?
Our warranty covers manufacturing defects and all component/hardware failure within the first three years only, unless specifically stated on each systems specification.
Please note that this does not include consumables items such as batteries, bulbs, and ink cartridges.
WHAT DOES THE RED10 COMPUTING SERVICES WARRANTY NOT COVER?
The warranty is invalidated if the defect is caused (howsoever) by any type of misuse, neglect, and tampering or incorrect adjustment of system bios or incorrect flashing of components.
It is also invalidated if unauthorized personnel (non-Red10 employees) carry out any alterations and/or repairs.
Also, the warranty is always invalidated in the following cases:
- For the repair of one of our domestic systems that has been used in a commercial environment
- For repair due to incorrect installation in your home
- For repair to any product where the serial number/windows product key has been removed
- Where any ancillary equipment not furnished or recommended by Red10 Computing Services causes problems or damage that is attached to or used in connection with the system
- Any damage caused by acts of god, flooding, earthquakes and all other natural disasters
The liability of Red10 Computing Services (or its appointed maintenance agent) is limited to the cost of repair and/or replacement of the system under warranty.
To obtain technical assistance or to book a service/repair for your system, under warranty, please contact us. To assist our customer service team, please have your model name, purchasers name and date of purchase ready when making contact.